The proposed incinerators shall be able to be completely packed into a series of 20ft export standard sea containers.
Incinerators must be able to support different power sources (PV solar system , diesel Electric generator , local or compound mini-scale grid)
All electrical connections attached with the incinerator and other machinery should be provided with suitable and necessary safety devices and be protected by steel conduits, cable trays, and supports.
what is an incenerator
what is incinerator
china hospital waste incinerator
sanitary pad incinerator
industrial waste incinerator manufacturers
The manufacturer should permanently mark on the incinerator indicating: (i) manufacturer’s name or trademark (ii) style, type, model or, date of manufacture of the incinerator (iii) capacity in terms of net designed heat release in heat units per timed period (i.e., British Thermal Units per hour, mega joules per hour, kilocalories per hour).
“The unit shall be supplied with a lockable operations store, that shall be initially supplied with the following consumables:
• A first aid kit, suitable for addressing the hazards presented by the unit.
• 5 full sets of personal protective clothing and equipment.
• Operating logbooks.
• Unit cleaning equipment.
• Unit routine maintenance equipment and associated spare parts.
• Lubricants as appropriate.
• 3 Fire extinguishers.
• Any other consumables considered necessary by the Supplier.