The containerized mobile incinerator mounted in ISO container before leave factory, pre-installation, no incineration house build construction, movable by truck and ultraviolet lamp sterilization inside
supply, installation & commissioning of an portable incinerator for burning solid and liquid waste, in accordance with the parameters described in the technical section and incorporating the following components installed in a 40’ container ( or 2X20’ side by side container solution), including a firefighting system and fire detectors.
components shall be installed in a 40’ container ( or 2X20’ side by side container solution
2000kg/Month. (contains mainly Oily Cotton waste)
4m3/day (Combination of Waste HFO, Waste Lube oil & emulsified Water)
Exhaust gas temperature to less than 350°C at the Chimney
The following specification describes the supply, installation & commissioning of a containerized incinerator for burning solid and liquid waste, in accordance with the parameters described in the technical section and incorporating the following components installed in a 40’ container ( or 2X20’ side by side container solution), including a firefighting system and fire detectors.
1. Standard Performance expected:
a) Solid Waste capacity : 2000kg/Month. (contains mainly Oily Cotton waste)
b) Sludge Capacity : 4m3/day (Waste HFO, Waste Lube oil & emulsified Water)
The air needed for combustion is introduced in the combustion chamber through holes at the bottom of the Incinerator unit, going through a double steel enclosure, isolation panels and refractory blocks.
The exhaust gases and the cooling air are mixed at the top of the incinerator to produce a shock cooling effect and reducing the exhaust gas temperature to less than 350°C.
To avoid possible escape of flame vacuum inside the combustion chamber shall always be ensured.
The depression in the combustion chamber shall be automatically adjusted with a regulating damper which is installed at the entrance pipe of the exhaust gas fan.
2. Scope of supply for Incinerator
The incinerator’s module is made up of the combustion chamber, the Diesel Oil and sludge burners, the sludge dosing system and the control panel.
The combustion chamber is cylindrical and has a shape made up of refractory firebricks; in a special configuration, which allows an easy assembly and disassembly. An insulation layer 50 mm. thick is fitted on outside of bricks.
The outer shell is made up by double steel plates forming a jacket all around for air-cooling. The steel plates, which form the double steel enclosure are screwed not welded.
Installed in the same skid the incinerator we should have the following components:
– Sludge dosing pump with safety valve, pressure switches, different valves and accessories.
– Diesel oil Burner
– Control panel and instrumentation
– Exhaust Gas Fan
– Exhaust Gas regulating damper, including a servo motor
– Minimum Diesel oil service tank capacity shall be 500 liters
3. Scope for Daily Sludge Tank:
– Minimum Sludge tank capacity shall be 1600 Liters: The tank is made of mild steel plate. Inside protection is sandblasting to SA 2 1/2 followed by two coats of 2 components Epoxy cured with polyamine and insulated with 50mm rockwool and covered by aluminium plates of 2mm.
– Adequate Sludge circulating pump.
– High and low sludge level switches.
– Adequate Electric Heating
– Quick closing valve.
– Various connections for: Venting, overflow, sludge discharge, etc.
– Electrical connection panel