Curing Duration,need a small incinerator, they discard 100 liters of covid masks daily.batch load, direct fire,
mobile incinerator for a variety of applications including medical waste. The unit is one of the lightest in its class ,
facilitating deployment for virus outbreaks and disaster relief operations. Primarily running on diesel
1. Where can I watch a video of a real-life application?
2. The modulating under air burners ensure consistent high temperatures needed to destroy infectious waste,
whilst retaining the flue gas for sterilization. Simply load waste into the chamber, close the door and turn on the unit.
3. When approved and paid for, how many days for shipment?
4. As per the requirement we have ordered an Incinerator that can process 100kg hospital waste and as per the
end user they are only able to put 3 bags of waste which are approximately 10kg each. So we are only able to
process 30 Kg of waste instead of 100Kg. As per the hospital the chamber volume is very small and can not process 100kg hospital waste
5. Can you give me the listing of extras needed, and installation of the TS150 PLC Incinerator and am in
need of technical assistance?
6. What are the most commonly needed repair parts?a) Waste Auto Loading Ram Hopper
b) Standard Tools (What the tools are there?, Please figure out)
c) Recommended spare parts (1 year) (such as burner, refactor cement, temperature probe, etc.)
d) Commissioning and Training
e) Support wires, clamp and bracket as chimney is 33 m height