Provided herein for your review and response is
Infinity’s “Request for Proposal” (RFP) to supply and deliver One (1)
Complete System of Medical Waste Incinerator that will be required in
support for the Supply & Installation in Afghanistan.
This is a Fixed Unit Price RFP. Bidders are required
to provide a schedule of delivery from the Notice to Proceed date or
upon receipt of a Purchase Order.
The required circular Medical Waste Incinerator will
be quoted in accordance with Technical Specifications provided below:
1) A self-contained, diesel fuel, medical waste
incinerator with a minimum burn rate capacity of 100 kg/day.
2) A medical waste incinerator shall be specifically
designed by the manufacturer to dispose of all Bio-Hazard medical
3) At a minimum the unit shall be sized to incinerate
2.0 kg/exam-room/24-hrs when being operated continuously for 12 hours
per day, but no less than 100kg/day total.
4) The Incinerator shall be manually batch fed.
5) The incinerator fuel tank shall meet the following
a) The tank shall be installed above ground
and according to all of the fuel tank requirements in Section 1015
including secondary containment.
b) The tank shall be sized to hold a 14 day
supply of diesel fuel
6) Manufacturer has to provide the following capacity
calculations and all supporting information for the incinerator:
The daily waste stream rate (kg/day or
• Minimum incinerator burn rate capacities
Minimum cure time for the refractory to
prevent cracking to the refractory
• A complete list of the maintenance parts
• A minimum of 500 lbs of refractory for repairs
• A minimum of 1 gallon of hydraulic oil
7) The contractor shall provide 3 pricing options:
Option 1: To Quote only for the Full System
Option 2: to Quote the
price of Full System, and also the Installation
Option 3: To provide training to appropriate relevant staff
according to the ‘Operations and Maintenance