DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/544ee8/waste_a_handbook) has announced the addition of Elsevier Science and Technology's new report 'Waste. A Handbook for Management' to their offering.
The breadth of information included in this single volume will make it the most comprehensive coverage of waste on the market. It focuses on all of the main areas including household waste (compostable material, paper, glass, textiles, household chemicals, plastic, water, e-waste), industrial and societal waste (metals, building, tires, medical battery, hazardous mining, nuclear, ocean, military, and space), and the future of landfills and incinerators. Including all the issues related to waste in one volume will help lead to comparisons, synergistic solutions, and a more informed society. In addition to a comprehensive coverage of waste, this book will offer the best ways of managing the problems through recycling, incineration, landfill and other processes.
Offers scientific and non-biased overviews to ensure credibility in the environmental science and engineering communities.
Covers all main types of waste, including household, industrial and societal.
Strong focus on management and recycling provides solutions making this a valuable resource for scientists, engineers, technicians and government leaders.
Key Topics Covered:
1. A History of Waste Management
3. Waste Regulations with special emphasis to the USA
5. Mine Waste: A Brief Overview of Origins, Quantities and Methods of Storage
6. Metal Waste
7. Radioactive Waste Management
8. Municipal Waste Management
9. Waste Water: Reuse of Oriented Wastewater - Low- and High-Tech Approaches for Urban Areas
10. Recovered Paper
11. Glass Waste
12. Textile Waste
13. Chemicals in Waste: Household Hazardous Waste
14. Reusing Non-hazardous Industrial Waste across Business Clusters
17. Air pollution (including pollution due to Coal and Oil Burning, Cement Making and Automobile exhaust pollution
18. Ocean pollution
19. Electronic Waste
21. Battery Waste
22. Medical waste
23. Agricultural Waste and Pollution
24. Military waste
25. Space waste
26. Hazardous Wastes
27. Land Pollution
28. Thermal Pollution
29. Landfills, Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
30. Pollution Management and Responsible Care
31. Risk Assessment, Management and Accountability
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/544ee8/waste_a_handbook.
waste scale cost water
dusti filters westland incinerator
company price what is a biological
incinerator for pets where incinerate